Friday 8 February 2013

A New Course of Action

After yesterday’s confrontation with an old friend I soon realized that a new chapter in my life was emerging. We all try and hold on to the past when really we should focus on our future and the new adventures ahead. Changing our lifestyle will open new and exciting opportunities and ultimately will make you feel better for yourselves. Being friends for over a decade made it tough to drop and forget. This was once my “best” friend so the process of completely changing may take a while to get used too.

 For teens the transition from high school to the work place can be down right rough. Life changes and friends disappear. The process may result in times of stress, so it’s best to follow a well-planned direction to make the transition easier. When placed in confusing times I found it best to create short and long-term goals to stir me in the right route. Again this may be very difficult to overcome. I’m not saying to drop the ones you love, but if they only create problems it’s time to reconsider your options.

No comments:

Post a Comment